Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Life Goes On!

Well, life goes on indeed. I haven't stitched much this year but it hasn't been for lack of mojo. There has been a minor setback in my family that has taken away some of my desire to stitch. I know that life is what you make it and that there are no guarantees and that you need to make the most of things. It has been getting better day by day and I know that things will get a little better and that having outlets help more than you may realize. 

I plan to get some work done on my Heaven and Earth Wizard of Oz. I think that seeing more of this develop will keep my incentive going. 

Here's to everyone making the most of things and Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope things get so much better for your family

Sarah said...

Hope things settle down for you soon. I will keep you in my prayers.

Brigitte said...

I hope everything will be better soon and you find your stitching mojo again.

Annie said...

Sorry to hear things aren't going well. I hope things get better soon and you have a wonderful 2015!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!