Followers

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dragon Dreams Ornament

I just wanted to post this picture of a cute design by Dragon Dreams.  I can't wait to do more of these designs and I am getting geared up for much more stitching in the New Year.  I have quite a few projects that I want to rotate on and I am like my father in the fact that if I only work on one thing - I get bored.

I'm also trying to get organized for Christmas and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Merry Christmas and Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Claudette497 said...

Cute finish!

Alyssa F said...

Ooh, that is is precious! Do you mind sharing where you found the pattern?

Trina said...

The pattern is from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas issue - possible from 2005.

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!