Followers

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Beautiful Day!!

Well, what a beautiful day today is!  I sat outside this afternoon and enjoyed the warmth and sunshine and it was great!  After getting sunburned last weekend at our Cross-stitch retreat (my own doing), it was nice to be able to sit outside and enjoy nice sun.

Our retreat was wonderful, as always and I learned how to knit a frilly scarf.  (That was done outside for over 3 hrs with no sunscreen - hence - the sunburn).  I can't wait to to another one of those scarves and then to make others just for gifts.  I have not done much stitching since being back from a nice time away - but this week I will start up again.

Here's to everyone enjoying this weather and the hobbies that make them great!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!