Followers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Where is the time going?

Holy smokes - where is this month going?  It is hard to believe that it is already October 20th.  It seems like just yesterday that I was coming back from my vacation and that was a shocker itself.  It just seems like it takes no time at all for the days, weeks, and months to fly by.  It makes you realize that you have to stop and smell the roses and enjoy the time or else - boom - it's gone!

This week I have actually started my Christmas shopping and I am almost done getting the November birthdays in my life finished as well.  I am so lucky to have my mother-in-law, husband and parents born in November - dang Scorpios are everywhere!  LOL.  I just have to get my husband and parents finished and then it's going to be "finish the Christmas presents" next.  This is a first for me to being this organized for Christmas but since the time is flying by - I don't think it's the worst thing to do.

I am plugging away at the geese and will definitely be doing some Hermit stitching this weekend.  Pictures of the geese will follow at some point.

Here's everyone enjoying this weekend and doing what they enjoy and love the most!

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!