Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Hellooooo Holidays!

Well, the time has finally arrived for my holidays!  The time sure has flown by and it is hard to believe that Vegas is just 2 days away!  All that is left to do to get organized is to pick up a few last minute necessities and to pack Saturday night!  I just know that Todd, LeeAnn and I will have such a great time and we will post pictures if we can - and if we have the time!  Ha ha.  I am so excited to play the part of tour guide for my travelling companions and I know there will be so much to see.  Have I mentioned that I will be ziplining while there!  Adventure indeed!

Here's to everyone enjoying their weekend and Happy Stitching!

Oh yeah - Viva Las Vegas!

1 comment:

Tina said...

That ziplining of Freemont street looked like so much fun....next time for me lol.

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!