Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fun in the Sun!

Today Todd and I were able to go to the Honda Indy and it was alot of fun!  My sister-in-law,Kate, who works for Honda, was able to get two tickets and she thought of us!  It was great to be able to go into the Honda Paddock and see the various racing cars and our seats were in the Gold Section -  that looked into Pit row.  Even though we got a tad sunburned - it was a great way to spend a Sunday.

I also was able to get some stitching of the Geese done this weekend and will post pics in the next couple of days.  It is really coming along and it is nice to see the continuing progress. 

Tomorrow, it is back to the grind but in a few weeks, I will be off for two weeks for my department's shutdown period.  It is going to be nice to have this time off in the summer and I am looking forward to getting things done around the house and relaxing as well.

This upcoming weekend is Jayne's annual backyard bash so the fun just keeps on coming!

Here's to everyone having a good week and Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!