Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

4 More Days!

Well, in 4 more days I will be able to have 2 weeks off while Ambulatory Care is closed.  It will be nice to have time off to organize things around the house and get some rooms cleaned better that have become cluttered.  My aunt and uncle from Aliston, (my dad's sister and husband), are coming down for dinner on one of my days off.  I am looking forward to being able to see my aunt more and I hope it can be nice enough to be able to sit outside and eat dinner without it being too hot.

As the days go by until the weekend, I will see about stitching and reading some more and try not to have my time off get too booked up. 

Here's to everyone staying cool and Happy Stitching!


1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

My holidays are coming up soon too and I just can't wait I'm ready for some free time!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!