Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Great Weekend!

Well, today I returned from our Cross-stitch retreat at the lovely Brentwood on the Beach.  There were some who were unable to make it and they were very much missed and in our thoughts during the weekend.  Our first-timer, LeeAnne, truly enjoyed the experience and it was great to see her enjoy the sights, sounds and general good times that the retreat and the town of Bayfield had to offer.

The Four from Forest girls were such a blast - as always and LeeAnne and I were able to partake in some giggles (to say the least) with the very creative, Bonnie, and create quite a humourous scene.  For now, just picture us in ponchos, sombreros and a pinata.  That will keep your curiosities going until pictures can be posted.  Giggle giggle!  Thanks again, Forest girls for always being awesome to hang around and to be able to get to know you even better each year!

I did get quite a bit of stitching done on my geese project - in between walks on the beach, shopping, swimming and just relaxing on one of the comfy couches.  Pictures will follow this week so please - stay tuned during the week!

Well, I think I will read for just a little and then tomorrow, while I am off for the day, I will get organized for the week, work, and do some more stitching as well.  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and have a good week!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!