Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Beautiful Day!!

Boy what a beautiful day it was today!    Even for those of us who were inside our workplaces - we could still look out our windows and appreciate the beautiful sunshine and overall great looking day!   I am slowly feeling a little more at ease at my new job and the nurses and other staff members have really been great helping me with my everyday duties.  I do enjoy the increased workload of patients and never have a day where the time drags so I am glad for those two things.

Tonight will be spent on stitching another ornament and I hope everyone enjoys this week!

Happy Stitching!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geese, Geese, Geese

Tina said...

Aren't you done with them yet? lmao

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!