Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Is that 2012 I see????

Wow, is 2012 staring us all in the face!  With the hustle and bustle of Christmas now behind us, one finds themselves looking ahead to the New Year and what it may bring.  Some of us try to make resolutions that we can stick to, others just try to hang in there like the year before.  I have decided that I want to make some changes to my life in the new year.  I want to be more stable, both financially and mentally.  I want to be more organized and clear up stuff that has clearly served its purpose.  I also want to get some UFO's done and I am vowing to try to minimize the amount of new stitching that enters my home.  I also want to keep my friends near me and to always make sure that they know how important they are to me all year long.  Whew, that is a semi-tall order but I know I can do it when I put my heart into it.  As my holidays draw to a close and I return to work tomorrow for a couple of days, I anxiously await 2012 and I hope all of my family and friends enjoy their New Year's Eve celebrations - whatever they may be!

Here's to all of us enjoying the New Year (and the last of the old one) and Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

ah ha,,,, well my friend, you have fun with that sixth sentence girly, have fun!
Be always in stitches.

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!