Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Being Thankful!

Today I know that I am a very lucky woman.  Why you ask?  Well, it doesn't take much for me to see that I am surrounded by such great friends and family and a wonderful husband!  I have a job that I do enjoy - for the most, and many other wonderful things going great for me.   Even though there are days where I can't see the silver lining so well - after a while I remember that I am pretty lucky.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend and that they are spending with those they care about!  I am enjoying the day with my husband and later today some great friends are coming for a visit and then my stepchildren will be coming for dinner and a visit too.  It sounds like a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!