Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A day to Relax

What a day to relax!  After we seemed to dodge the winter storm - I see Mother Nature has just left us with a blah looking kind of day!  I am going to church with my parents and nieces and then I plan to spend the bulk of my day stitching away.  I am trying to finish an ornament for my nieces.  The first one was snap and the second one is just as easy - it's just been time consuming to get done.

After all, it's not just doing ornaments for this year - I am doing them for each year they have been alive.  Thanks again Mom!  Oh well, I can't complain because gee - more time to stitch!  Also, with next year's ornament challenge this gives me good practice.  I was able to buy one other new magazine and there are so many projects there and I have already picked out some to do!  Gotta love that!

I hope everyone can enjoy this day and spend it with ones they love and hobbies that they love too!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Kate Lucek said...

Geeze - well you really got an early start to it that's for sure! Enjoy your stitching, I'm working on your scarf today...

Follow by Email

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!