Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A day to Relax

What a day to relax!  After we seemed to dodge the winter storm - I see Mother Nature has just left us with a blah looking kind of day!  I am going to church with my parents and nieces and then I plan to spend the bulk of my day stitching away.  I am trying to finish an ornament for my nieces.  The first one was snap and the second one is just as easy - it's just been time consuming to get done.

After all, it's not just doing ornaments for this year - I am doing them for each year they have been alive.  Thanks again Mom!  Oh well, I can't complain because gee - more time to stitch!  Also, with next year's ornament challenge this gives me good practice.  I was able to buy one other new magazine and there are so many projects there and I have already picked out some to do!  Gotta love that!

I hope everyone can enjoy this day and spend it with ones they love and hobbies that they love too!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Kate Lucek said...

Geeze - well you really got an early start to it that's for sure! Enjoy your stitching, I'm working on your scarf today...

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!