Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Back from the brink......

Well this has been quite the week. First I get knocked on my butt with a nasty head cold and then second, I get an ear infection! Boy if it weren't already the time of year to be ill I just wouldn't know what to think. So needless to say I have gotten behind on my blogging and stitching - both are being rectified to some degree over the weekend.

On a belated note - Happy Belated Birthdays to two great Stitching Sisters - Jayne and Tara!!! I am so sorry that I missed the actual day but I was wishing you well in spirit! I hope the day was just as great as you deserved it to be!! Happy Birthday again!!!!

This is my weekend to work and it never bothers me - mainly because it is a day shift and it is only one weekend in four that I have to do this. Also, since the early morning hours are USUALLY quiet - I can sneak in a couple hours of stitching to pass the time! You have to love that part of a job! Sunday night will be spent at the Old School House with my husband, parents, brother and sister-in-law, and my two nieces to celebrate Todd and I's two year anniversary and my parents 41 year anniversary! We will all be in our finest and a great time will be had by all!

I'm off now to get a little stitching in before the night gets away from me. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!