Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

Well it was a small group around the stitching table at Pennie's last night but those who were there had a great time! We seemed to do more talking than stitching but we all got at least two stitches in so Barb's philosphy was lived up to last night! With Canada Day upon us my DH and I went for a 2.8 km bike ride and I am now working on the wolf some more and hope to get a good portion of where I am done so it can get posted. I hope our one stitching sister is enjoying her trip in the United States and will just get a blast from their July 4th fireworks celebration! Enjoy for all of us Jayne!

Next weekend is shaping up to be when I will see Eclipse with a good friend and her husband and my DH as well! I so can't wait to see this movie! It also means that next weekend will be the great Backyard Bash so I will be glad to have the Monday off to recouperate from my weekend of work and fun!

Well, I hope everyone enjoys Canada Day and spend it with the ones you love! Happy weekend and Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next weekend is going to be a blast!!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!