Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, Monday!

Boy can I ever understand why my husband can hate Monday's! Work was so crazy today and I'm sure no inches or pounds were lost in the process! Ha ha. With such great weather on the weekend my husband and I truly enjoyed the time off together and apart. On Saturday, he went with my father to a Blue Jay's game and they won!! This was their Father's day gifts and while the boys enjoyed the game - I enjoyed a great day with my mother. It was nice to have such nice quality time together!

Sunday found Todd and I in Stratford for a Father's Day brunch for his side of the family and it was so great to see those whom I have befriended and were happy to see us both. There will be a family renunion in August and we will be bringing Todd's children, Kimberly and Michael to that and surely enjoy a great day! After the brunch, it was back to our house where yours truly was the BBQ Queen and cooked food for my family and Todd's parents and daughter. Needless to say I was a bit pooped by the end of the night but a great day was had by all!

Now hopefully this week won't be too bad and except for having to miss Stitching this week due to a bridal shower - I'm sure the rest of the week will be somewhat cool and calm! Here's hoping!

Have a good week and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!