Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Road Trip with a side of Puslinch!

Well yesterday a couple of us went on a much needed road trip and a great day ensued! Once Tara and I picked up Tammy we were off to our first stop - The Needle Gnome in Acton. We passed through many little small towns/villages and the one that sort of sticks in my sight was a town of Puslinch. After a few laughs and our road trip continued on to Gitta's.

I would love to say I showed full restraint but those of you who know me can testify that it would not be me if I didn't buy a few things. I can say that I did put several things back but not enough to fully say I was conservative. Oh well, I love stitching and will die with a rather large stash and we darn proud of it!

We finished the day/evening with a night with our good friends who we see every weekend and watched Public Enemies and Sherlock Holmes. Both in my opinion were great!

I am now off to prepare the final food dishes and house tidying for our familial Easter company. (Gee I forgot to mention that my DH did much cleaning and organizing yesterday while I was away playing! Gotta love that!)

Happy Easter to all and Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

ME said...

You have to show it off...come on...don't let us hanging here until wednesday!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Puslinch??? I guess someone's GPS likes the scenic route. WOW. Glad you had fun.

Tammy said...

It was a town on hwy 6 south before the 401 lol.

Trina you know how to post pictures now come on show of your stash!!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!