Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OH STITCHING WEDNESDAY....OH STITCHING WEDNESDAY!!

Well here it is my favourite day of the week....stitching Wednesday with the girls! It is sure to be a great evening and although some of the girls aren't able to come out - those left will pick up the slack with no problem at all.

I am on a stretch of 11 shifts in a row due to my nice nature to switch with a co-worker so she could have this weekend off. Needless to say, the first one who disturbs me one week from Saturday could be greeted by a grizzly bear!! I will soooooo be sleeping in!

With more of that funky white stuff on its way I hope everyone finds a safe and happy way to spend their days and squeeze in a bit of Olympic supporting as well!

Happy Wednesday to all and Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!