Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ONE MORE PATTERN.........

This is what I chant in my head as I am buying 2 more patterns on that dreaded site - EBAY! Oh well, as a dear friend has been known to quote "It's my secret to longevity!" Amen to that!

On Sunday I did manage to get some more stitching done on the wolf and a dear friend also came over and got some of her stitching done as well on her HAED. It was such a nice afternoon and a great way to spend indoors and not out in the cold. With a little prodding, I will probably be starting a new pattern - Wizard of Oz - within the month! Little nudging was necessary and I am doing this pattern on - linen! Yes, Martina, I am crossing over - try to keep happy thoughts for me!

Tomorrow is one of my favourite days - Stitching Wednedays!!!!! I know many others in our group love this day too and we will be gathering at our new place to enjoy many, many great nights! It should be a great night and it can't get here fast enough some days!

On that note, I am going to try and stitch a little bit before retiring for the evening!

Have a lovely night and Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

ME said...

Well all I really have to say to you Trina...well you just have fun with that. lol

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I bet we all look forward to Every Wedstitchday night even more than all the weigh in's. lol
Be always in stitches.

Follow by Email

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!